Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03200 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 72% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,328 (CH$1,010,291) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)