Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 570 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03134 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 54% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,523 (CH$1,133,308) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (42 minutes ago)