Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02740 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 43% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,204 (CH$1,357,796) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)