Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00710 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 34% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,750 (COL$2,360,128) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (33 minutes ago)