Cost of living comparison between Valjevo, Serbia and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17934 MXN / RSD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 7% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,040 (111,740 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)