Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03141 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 49% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,140 (CH$1,278,002) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (about 2 hours ago)