Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02980 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 42% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,402 (CH$1,188,035) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)