Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18029 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,468 (¥268,838) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)