Cost of living comparison between Utsunomiya, Japan and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17938 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,538 (¥136,791) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)