Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18012 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 105% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,462 (¥307,924) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)