Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 581 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.005 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 165% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,960 (€2,770) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)