Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.535 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 49% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,828 ($1,771) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (38 minutes ago)