Cost of living comparison between Usulutan, El Salvador and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.598 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 76% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,050 ($1,186) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (34 minutes ago)