Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.289 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 54% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,413 ($1,745) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (30 minutes ago)