Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.782 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 40% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,340 (元9,468) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)