Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,820 in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)