Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 37% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,415 in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (42 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)