Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 36% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,236 in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)