Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35768 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,297 (Php90,298) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (32 minutes ago)