Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34460 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,751 (Php89,234) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (41 minutes ago)