Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.298 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 156% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,947 (13,902 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)