Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 445 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.242 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 142% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,622 (24,809 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)