Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.172 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 138% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,200 (17,130 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (36 minutes ago)