Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 546 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.146 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 131% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,309 (29,034 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)