Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.056 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 95% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,757 (24,686 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Aguadilla costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (about 2 hours ago)