Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01740 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 161% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,779 (₩2,344,129) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Utrecht costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)