Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01723 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 141% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,288 (₩2,803,301) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)