Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01579 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 133% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,475 (₩3,829,195) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)