Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.018 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 101% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,727 (€1,639) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (26 minutes ago)