Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32010 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,579 (руб 70,538) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)