Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 568 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00783 MXN / MNT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 23% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,983 (2,934,304 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (about 2 hours ago)