Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 578 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00775 MXN / MNT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 17% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,534 (3,939,725 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)