Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 498 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00736 MXN / MNT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 13% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,188 (3,828,022 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (36 minutes ago)