Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 530 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00767 MXN / MNT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 20% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,682 (2,435,913 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)