Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 573 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 MXN / MNT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 19% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,600 (2,305,520 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)