Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01589 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,583 (₩1,924,854) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (40 minutes ago)