Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01565 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,993 (₩1,788,230) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (39 minutes ago)