Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27524 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 13% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 19,930 (₨72,407) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)