Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28696 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 16% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,797 (₨55,049) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (38 minutes ago)