Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29872 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 10% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,022 (₨46,939) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)