Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28999 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 9% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,741 (₨74,972) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (43 minutes ago)