Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00131 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,620 (Rp 22,526,114) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,085 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)