Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,694 (Rp 20,281,114) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)