Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00136 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 19% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,934 (Rp 22,797,451) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)