Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00139 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,253 (Rp 20,392,504) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (27 minutes ago)