Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,795 (48,165 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)