Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.971 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,723 (R$ 4,977) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 75,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)