Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.724 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,728 (R$ 4,145) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)