Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.806 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,706 (R$ 7,356) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)