Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.796 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,427 (R$ 7,321) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)