Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.080 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 77% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,147 (R$ 5,452) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)