Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.378 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,137 (R$ 6,348) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)