Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.044 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,638 (R$ 3,580) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)