Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.043 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,270 (R$ 6,399) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)