Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01354 MXN / LBP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 73% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,232 (3,193,828 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)