Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01225 MXN / LBP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 61% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,487 (2,895,807 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)