Cost of living comparison between Tyler, Texas, United States and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.605 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 159% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,419 ($1,573) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (35 minutes ago)