Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 320 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 11.156 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,920 (2,592KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)