Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 462 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.855 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,514 (2,321KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agartala costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)