Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.604 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,940 (2,918KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)