Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.878 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 36% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,297 (1,793KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)