Cost of living comparison between Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.300 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 16% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,708 (2,108KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)