Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 565 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.246 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,064 (2,229KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)