Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00082 MXN / VND
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 8% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 24,817 (30,281,939 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)