Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.150 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 79% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,512 (Bs 15,583) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)