Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.775 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 62% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,723 (Bs 24,626) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (26 minutes ago)