Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.384 MXN / TMT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 58% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,892 (7,038 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)