Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.136 MXN / TND
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 978 prices entered by 93 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 18% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,253 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)