Cost of living comparison between Tumkur, India and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27783 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 29% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,058 (₨39,800) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)