Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31496 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 24% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,258 (₨45,267) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (22 minutes ago)