Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00678 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,722 (COL$2,171,552) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)