Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16727 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 105% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,214 (¥294,214) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)