Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16870 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,177 (¥214,449) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)