Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01180 MXN / CDF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 144% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,025 (4,748,152 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (about 3 hours ago)