Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01201 MXN / CDF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 153% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,277 (4,854,055 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)