Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01176 MXN / CDF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 152% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,447 (5,566,546 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $58 (about 1 hour ago)