Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01225 MXN / CDF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 173% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,153 (5,563,892 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (28 minutes ago)