Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.715 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,019 (S/. 5,253) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Francisco, California costs $0.91 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)