Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.552 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 44% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,522 (S/. 3,438) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €700 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)