Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 342 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.397 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 243% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 92,644 (kr 38,651) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 80₴ (38 minutes ago)