Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 363 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.314 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 213% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,875 (kr 31,066) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)