Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.527 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 297% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,041 (kr 24,555) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)