Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.361 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 273% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,629 (kr 19,746) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)