Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.025 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 71% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,869 (C$3,186) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)