Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.311 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 41% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,483 (€1,393) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tuguegarao City costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)