Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.990 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 46% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,753 (€1,207) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (24 minutes ago)