Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.570 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 71% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,060 (3,026 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (less than a minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)