Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.739 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 70% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,076 (2,844 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bergamo costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)