Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.684 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 72% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,422 (3,392 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)