Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.995 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 109% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,243 (2,804 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)