Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.387 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 98% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,196 (2,779 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)