Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01322 MXN / LBP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 117% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,836 (2,558,916 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)