Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01298 MXN / LBP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 93% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,126 (3,707,691 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)