Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01434 MXN / LBP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 151% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,211 (2,734,437 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)