Cost of living comparison between Trinidad, Cuba and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.763 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 12% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,918 (1,007 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)