Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.942 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,264 (1,070 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (41 minutes ago)