Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.771 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 19% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 19,509 ($b7,040) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)