Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.018 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 16% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,830 ($b7,233) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (44 minutes ago)