Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.746 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 9,941 ($b3,620) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (43 minutes ago)