Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.005 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 32% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,409 (€1,382) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)