Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.246 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,535 (3,914TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)