Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16777 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 97% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,257 (¥269,751) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 550,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (40 minutes ago)